The ISO Preferred Foam Cervical Collar Wrap (NE37x) provides healing support by reducing head and cervical vertebrae movement. The foam collar wrap is designed using medium density PU foam construction with a breathable polyester soft stockinette cover and is lightweight for optimum comfort and support. A contour design under the chin supports the head in a neutral position and helps heal the neck after an injury and prevents further injury from occurring. The ISO-NE37x is flexible, easy to apply and adjust for a comfortable fit.
- Breathable polyester soft stockinette cover
- Medium density PU foam construction
- Contour design keeps head in a neutral position
- Lightweight and flexible for optimum comfort and support
- Easy application with advanced gripping material on strap to secure
- Hand Washable
Cervical sprains and strains, Cervicalgia (pain in neck), Cervical spondylotic myelopathy (CSM), Whiplash injury caused by hyperextension and hyperflexion of cervical spine, Cervical osteoarthritis, Neck pain and discomfort.