Drugs of abuse also known as Drug Screen test,Drugs Testing,Substance Abuse Testing,Toxicology Screen, has a wide range of definitions related to taking a psychoactive drug or performance enhancing drug for a non-therapeutic or non-medical effect. Depending on the actual compound, drug abuse may lead to health problems, social problems, physical dependence, or psychological addition. Our Drug of Abuse Test is a rapid, one step screening test for the simultaneous, qualitative detection of multiple drugs and metabolites in human urine.
The Test Detects Fentanyl (FYL) in human Urine
· No handling or manipulation of urine needed to activate testing
· Integrated drug test screen cup
· Perfect test kit for pre-employment, rehabilitation center, hospitals,clinics and Law enforcement
Test must be in room temperature
- Remove the test from its sealed pouch, or remove one strip from the canister, and use it as soon as possible. For best results, the assay should be performed within one hour. Canisters should be closed tightly after removing strips.
- Hold the strip by the end, where the product name is printed. To avoid contamination, do not touch the strip membrane.
- Holding the strip vertically, dip the test strip in the urine specimen for at least 10-15 seconds. Do not immerse past the maximum line (MAX) on the test strip.
- After the test has finished running, remove the strip from the specimen and place it on a non-absorbent flat surface. Start the timer and wait for the colored band(s) to appear. The result should be read at 5 minutes. Do not interpret the result after 8 minutes.