The ISO Preferred Stable & Secure Ankle Brace II (AN35x) features a conﬁgurable jointed rigid ankle brace support system that allows for attaching or detaching a rigid high ankle/calf extension. Thedetachable posterior panel supports the calf in addition to the ankle, giving patients the option for added support above the ankle. Brace combines a soft fabric surround with a rigid foot plate and comfortable padding and provides advanced stability and improved support for ankle injury treatment. Lightweight, low-proﬁle support helps prevent abnormal ankle inversion, eversion, and rotation while oﬀering natural, unrestricted plantar-ﬂexion and dorsi-ﬂexion movement.
- Easily attachable/detachable rigid Plastic calf support with cushion
- Anatomically-contoured supporting shell with a hinge joint
- Rigid foot plate
- Adjustable advanced gripping material closure – adjusts to swelling changes
- Figure-of-eight straps provides ankle taping to enhance inversion/eversion support
- Hinge design for normal gait activity
- Specifically configured right or left by anatomical design
- Hand Washable
Mild to moderate ankle distortions, Tibialis Tendinitis, Osteoarthritis of ankle and foot, Chronic ankle instability, Tendinopathy of foot and ankle; Prophylactic and therapeutic use in sport activities.Rupture – tendon of the foot and ankle, non-traumatic. Acquired flat-foot or pronation of the foot/ankle.