The ISO Preferred Stable & Secure Ankle Brace I (AN34x) is a low-proﬁle lightweight open boot-type brace featuring a front closure with an easy lacing structure. Designed to provide support and reduce the time it takes to heal discomfort from injuries or post- surgery. Brace combines a soft fabric surround with a rigid foot plate and comfortable padding and provides advanced stability and improved support for ankle injury treatment. Lightweight, low-proﬁle support helps prevent abnormal ankle inversion, eversion, and rotation while oﬀering natural, unrestricted plantar-ﬂexion and dorsi-ﬂexion movement.
- Anatomically-contoured supporting shell with hinge joint
- Hinge design for normal gait activity
- Rigid foot plate
- Adjustable advanced gripping material closure adjusts to swelling changes
- Figure-of-eight straps as ankle taping enhance inversion/eversion support
- Specifically for right or left by anatomical design
- Hand washable
Mild to moderate ankle distortions, Tibialis Tendinitis, Osteoarthritis of ankle and foot, Chronic ankle instability, Tendinopathy of foot and ankle; Prophylactic and therapeutic use in sport activities. Rupture – tendon of the foot and ankle, non-traumatic. Acquired flat-foot or pronation of the foot/ankle.
The ISO Preferred Ankle Brace I comes in 3 sizes for your convenience. The sizes are aligned with typical shoe sizes. To find your size, consult the chart.