ISO Preferred Secure Ankle Brace is intended for the support of mild to moderate ankle and chronic ankle instability. The secure ankle brace is prophylactic and therapeutic with use during physical activities.
The ISO Preferred Secure Ankle Brace reduces the time it takes to heal discomfort from injuries or post-surgery. Please follow your doctor’s instructions instructions explicitly and adjust or discontinue use only as directed to achieve maximum benefit for your concerns.
Your ISO Preferred Secure Ankle Brace is designed to provide your body with the support and stability that it needs to successfully manage or eliminate your mobility concerns. It is critical that you follow your doctor’s directions closely to ensure that the apparatus is worn properly and in the manner that will be most beneficial in addressing your issues. Please read the enclosed instructions and watch the applicable video when available so that the device can provide you with the superior long-term assistance and care you require.
- Separate the inner lining from the outer plastic shell.
- Remove the straps when applicable.
- Hand wash the fabric parts in cold water with a mild detergent, rinse and lay flat to air dry.
- Hand wash the plastic mold with room temperature water with mild detergent, rinse and allow to air dry.
It is imperative that you do not place your brace in the washing machine or dryer at any time. When preparing to clean your ISO Preferred Secure Ankle Brace, you will want to separate the parts where applicable and care for them individually. Hand wash each section in water with a mild detergent. Allow all parts to air dry prior to reassembling the device. Do not dry clean, iron, bleach, or use an abrasive cleaning instrument on any part of the brace, as it will damage your brace; voiding its manufacturer’s warranty and no longer working for you correctly.
The ISO Preferred Secure Ankle Brace comes in 3 sizes for your convience. The sizes are aligned with typical shoe sizes, to find your size, consult the chart below:
- Small: Women Shoes: Up to Size 9, Men Shoes: Up to Size 8
- Medium: Women Shoes: 9.5-13, Men Shoes 8.5-12
- Large: Women Shoes” 13.5+, Men Shoes 12.5+