The ISO Preferred OA Dual Upright ROM Hinge Knee Brace (KN22xx) is a lightweight double upright knee orthosis with adjustable ROM hinges for flexion/extension and Varus/ Valgus joint control. The solid metal double uprights provide medial/lateral control. Rotation control is provided by the solid metal on anterior portion of the thigh and calf cuffs in combination with the dual condylar pads at the knee joint. A tool set includes custom hinge stops to provide individualized flexion/extension settings. Models are left or right knee oriented and sizes are S to 2XL, allowing the brace to fit a wide variety of patients. The combination of controlled movement features helps reduce the time it takes to heal discomfort from surgery or injury and the lightweight open design allows for longer periods of wear without discomfort.
- Left and Right Knee models; Sizes S to 2XL
- Rotation control of the Thigh and Calf achieved through solid metal and condylar pads
- Flexion settings of 0, 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 75, 90 degrees
- Extension settings of 0, 10, 20, 30, 40 degrees
- Easy Access ROM hinge adjustments
- Includes toolkit to install hinge stops
- Varus/Valgus hinge adjustment
- Medial and Lateral Support helps reduce injury and assist recovery
- Unicentric/Polycentric Hinges provide stability, controlled and free movement
- Covered, condylar hinges’ Cushions at the hinges for comfortable fit
- Easy application with advanced gripping materials on straps to secure
- Optional knee suspension sleeve (not included)
- Hand Washable
Provides stability for treating mild injuries of the Collateral ligaments, Menisci and Patellar retinaculum in addition to support and relief for Chronic knee pain or instability, Loose body in the knee, Cartilage or Meniscus tears of the knee, Sprains and strains of the knee and Old disruption of the anterior cruciate ligament. ROM hinges have Extension/Flexion and Varus/Valgus control settings.