The ISO Preferred Night Ankle Splint with Wedge (AN37x) is a static or dynamic ankle foot orthosis designed for patients to aid in alleviating pain associated with plantar fasciitis and /or lower extremity overuse injuries. The splint provides a gentle overnight stretch and controls movement by positioning and stretching out the fascia, thus preventing the foot from tensing while sleeping. The adjustable, bilateral dorsi-flexion straps and optional toe wedge allow custom levels of stretch to meet the patient’s needs and preferences.
- Apply to left or right ankle
- Lightweight construction
- Soft foam & spandex liner
- Adjustable padded ankle and calf straps
- Adjustable bilateral dorsi-flexion straps
- Optional toe wedge
- One piece plastic frame w/non-skid tread
- Easy application with advanced gripping material on straps and quick release snap buckles
- Hand washable
Plantar fasciitis, Achilles tendinopathy, Lower extremity overuse injuries, General heel pain, Heel spurs, Plantar Flexion contractures.
The ISO Preferred Night Ankle Splint with Wedge comes in 3 sizes that are aligned with typical shoe sizes. Consult the chart for correct size.