ISO Preferred Locking Elbow Brace is intended for the support of elbow hyper extension, distal humerus proximal radius or ulna, tennis elbow release, chronic elbow injuries, stable elbow fractures, ligament/tendon injuries or repairs, and controlling range of motion after surgery. This includes distal biceps tendon repair and Tommy John surgery.
The ISO Preferred Locking Elbow Brace reduces the time it takes to heal discomfort from injuries or post-surgery. Please follow your doctor’s instructions instructions explicitly and adjust or discontinue use only as directed to achieve maximum benefit for your concerns.
• Remove the straps, and the inner padding.
• Hand wash the plastic mold with room temperature water with mild detergent, rinse and allow to air dry.
• Hand wash the fabric parts in cold water with a mild detergent, rinse and lay flat to air dry.
It is imperative that you do not place your brace in the washing machine or dryer at any time. When preparing to clean your ISO Preferred Locking Elbow Brace, you will want to separate the parts where applicable and care for them individually. Hand wash each section in water with a mild detergent. Allow all parts to air dry prior to reassembling the device. Do not dry clean, iron, bleach, or use an abrasive cleaning instrument on any part of the brace, as it will damage your brace; voiding its manufacturer’s warranty and no longer working for you correctly.
The ISO Preferred Locking Elbow Brace comes in one universal size. It has a maximum working size for up to:
- Max 16″ bicep circumference
- Max circumference of widest part of the forearm of 13″