The ISO Preferred KOA Knee Brace is intended for the support of mild to moderate osteoarthritis of the knee and use in connection with meniscal procedures.
The ISO Preferred KOA Knee Brace reduces the time it takes to heal discomfort from injuries or post-surgery. Please follow your doctor’s instructions explicitly and adjust or discontinue use only as directed to achieve maximum benefit for your concerns.
- Separate the inner lining from the outer plastic shell .
- Remove the straps when applicable.
- Hand wash the fabric parts in cold water with a mild detergent, rinse and lay flat to air dry.
- Hand wash the plastic mold with room temperature water with mild detergent, rinse and allow to air dry.
It is imperative that you do not place your brace in the washing machine or dryer at any time. When preparing to clean your ISO Preferred KOA Knee Brace, you will want to separate the parts where applicable and care for them individually. Hand wash each section in water with a mild detergent. Allow all parts to air dry prior to reassembling the device. Do not dry clean, iron, bleach, or use an abrasive cleaning instrument on any part of the brace, as it will damage your brace; voiding its manufacturer’s warranty and no longer working for you correctly.
The ISO Preferred KOA Knee Brace comes in one universal size. The maximum working size for the brace is up to:
- Thigh Circumference up to 30″
- Calf Circumference up to 26″