The ISO Preferred Knee Brace is intended to provide support for mild to moderate instabilities of the knee joint, mild to moderate strain of the collateral ligaments, meniscus injuries, chronic inflammation after trauma, and degenerative arthritis.
The ISO Preferred Knee Brace reduces the time it takes to heal discomfort from injuries or post-surgery. Please follow your doctor’s instructions explicitly and adjust or discontinue use only as directed to achieve maximum benefit for your concerns.
- Open the brace such that all the fastening straps are detached from one another .
- Hand wash the fabric parts in cold water with a mild detergent, rinse and lay flat to air dry.
It is imperative that you do not place your brace in the washing machine or dryer at any time. When preparing to clean your ISO Preferred Knee Brace, you will want to separate the parts where applicable and care for them individually. Hand wash each section in water with a mild detergent. Allow all parts to air dry prior to reassembling the device. Do not dry clean, iron, bleach, or use an abrasive cleaning instrument on any part of the brace, as it will damage your brace; voiding its manufacturer’s warranty and no longer working for you correctly.
The ISO Preferred Knee Brace comes in 4 sizes for your convenience. The sizes are determined by the circumference above and below the knee. To find your size, consult the chart below:
- Circumference Above the Knee 15.5-18.5″
- Circumference Below the Knee 11.4-14.5″
- Circumference Above the Knee 18.5-21″
- Circumference Below the Knee 14.5-17″
- Circumference Below the Knee 21-23.5″
- Circumference Below the Knee 17-19.5″
- Circumference Below the Knee 23.5-26.5″
- Circumference Below the Knee 19.5-22.5″