ISO Preferred Hip Brace is intended to provide support for range of flexion motion following orthoscopic surgery.
The ISO Preferred Hip Brace reduces the time it takes to heal discomfort from injuries or post-surgery. Please follow your doctor’s instructions instructions explicitly and adjust or discontinue use only as directed to achieve maximum benefit for your concerns.
- Remove the straps and the inner padding.
- Hand wash the plastic mold with room temperature water with mild detergent, rinse and allow to air dry.
- Hand wash the fabric parts in cold water with a mild detergent, rinse and lay flat to air dry.
It is imperative that you do not place your brace in the washing machine or dryer at any time. When preparing to clean your ISO Preferred Hip Brace, you will want to separate the parts where applicable and care for them individually. Hand wash each section in water with a mild detergent. Allow all parts to air dry prior to reassembling the device. Do not dry clean, iron, bleach, or use an abrasive cleaning instrument on any part of the brace, as it will damage your brace; voiding its manufacturer’s warranty and no longer working for you correctly.
One universally size.
Maximum working size is:
- 40″ circumference taken waist level
- 22″ circumference taken thigh level