The ISO Preferred Hip Brace with Flexion/Extension/Abduction: Universal (HI206) supports placement on either left or right side and provides a combination of lumbo-sacral, lower extremity and pelvic control, and hip and femur support using a fully customizable system of adjustments to properly ﬁt speciﬁc needs of patient. Adjustments include adjustable adduction and abduction controls coupled with Flexion and Extension settings and internal rotation control. Brace is universal ﬁt at waist with conﬁgurable ﬁt at hips using strapping belts, vertical/horizontal placement conﬁguration and adjustable components. Belt is adjustable to ﬁt sizes Small to 2XL with optional waist extension panel for larger sizes.
- Universal fit – Left or Right Side
- Multi-point Adjustable length & girth(Hip, Waist, Thigh)
- Abduction/Adduction and rotation control for hip dislocations or fractures
- Flexion/Extension ROM adjustments in20-degree increments
- Adjustable hip abduction & adduction settings
- Easily adjusted using included Allen wrenches
- Lightweight and breathable material
- Advanced gripping material
- Optional belt extension (not included)
- Hand Washable
Hip Orthosis, Abduction/adduction control of hip joint, Post-Op hip abduction/adduction, Post-Op and Pre-Op support, Hip Dysplasia, Arthroplasty, Hip revisions and surgeries, Additional support for lower extremity, Pelvic control, Hip joint support with adjustable flexion/extension and abduction/adduction control.
The ISO Preferred Hip Brace with Flexion/Extension/Abduction: Universal offers sizing from Small to 2XL. Maximum waist is 56″
For larger waist, use ISO accessory item, ISO-HI204 HipBelt Extension: Universal. Brace requires 2 belt extensions.Each will add up to 9” to the waist for a total of up to 18 additional inches on the waist.