The ISO Preferred Airplane Shoulder Brace w/Abduction (SH400) is a fully configurable shoulder, elbow, wrist and hand brace to support either arm in an elevated and extended position. The airplane design arm elevation is supported at 0, 15, 30, 60 and 90 degrees with a wedge-shaped abduction cushion that can be positioned to achieve proper elevation. Configurable straps on the upper and lower arm, shoulder and waist secure the arm in position on left or right side. Belts and straps can be trimmed to fit size Small to 2XL.
- Ambidextrous design fits left or right arm
- Abduction elevation at 15, 30, 60, and 90 degrees
- Moveable under arm wedges for elevation
- Removable hand rest
- Location adjustable shoulder and waist straps
- Size adjustable shoulder and waist straps
- Shoulder strap secures in place
- Trimmable straps to fit wide range of sizes
- Torso and shoulder padding
- Advanced gripping materials system
- Hand Washable
Is a universal size and is intended to provide immobilization support after Rotator cuff repair, Shoulder girdle fracture, Shoulder instabilities, Adhesive capsulitis release/manipulation, Multidirectional instability of the shoulder, Frozen shoulder, Arthritis of the shoulder, Median, ulnar and radial neuropathy; Elbow and shoulder injuries/tears; Trauma/Strain injury, Fractures; stroke and CVA recovery and residual hemiparesis.
The ISO Preferred Airplane Shoulder Brace with Abduction offers universal sizing.