Genuine Bayer Aspirin provides pain relief from headaches, backaches, muscle pain, toothaches, menstrual pain and minor arthritis pain ¿and has for over 100 years. It can also be taken, under a doctor’s supervision, to help reduce the risk of a recurrent heart attack or ischemic stroke. No other leading brand of pain reliever* can do that. Taking Genuine Bayer Aspirin for pain relief does not interfere with the benefits of taking it on a doctor-directed aspirin regimen. Aspirin is not appropriate for everyone, so be sure to talk to your doctor before you begin an aspirin regimen.
*Among OTC brands.
- Helps prevent another heart attack or clot-related (ischemic) stroke when taken as directed by your doctor
- Aspirin is not appropriate for everyone, so be sure to talk to your doctor before you begin an aspirin regimen
- Is sodium-free and caffeine-free
- Is coated to make it easier to swallow
- #1 Selling Aspirin brand
- drink a full glass of water with each dose
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 1 or 2 tablets every 4 hours or 3 tablets every 6 hours, not to exceed 12 tablets in 24 hours
- children under 12 years: consult a doctor
For adult use.
- Safety relieves everyday aches & pains like headaches, muscle aches, & body aches
- Coated for easier swallowing
- Can help save your life during a heart attack when taken as directed by a doctor
- Recommended by doctors for aspirin regimen use.
- save carton for full directions and warnings
- store at room temperature
Bayer, the Bayer Cross and The Wonder Drug are registered trademarks of Bayer.
Aspirin is not appropriate for everyone, so be sure to talk to your doctor before you begin an aspirin regimen.
Do not use this product if printed safety seal bearing “Bayer HealthCare” under cap is torn or missing.
Warnings. Reye¿s syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye¿s syndrome, a rare but serious illness. Allergy alert: Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include:
- facial swelling
- asthma (wheezing)
Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you.
- are age 60 or older
- have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)
- have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- take more or for a longer time than directed
Do not use.
- if you are allergic to aspirin or any other pain reliever/fever reducer
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
Ask a doctor before use if.
- stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- you have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- you have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease
- you are taking a diuretic
- you have asthma
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug for.
Stop use and ask a doctor if.
- an allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- you experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:
- feel faint
- vomit blood
- have bloody or black stools
- have stomach pain that does not get better
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- if fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
- ringing in the ears or a loss of hearing occurs
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.Uses. temporarily relieves.
- minor aches and pains due to:
- muscle pain
- menstrual pain
- minor pain of arthritis
- temporarily reduces fever
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.