Aspirin Regimen Bayer contains one-fourth the medicine of regular strength aspirin, its caffeine- and sodium-free, and it has an enteric, delayed-released safety coating that provides added stomach protection.
- Helps prevent another heart attack or clot-related (ischemic) stroke when taken as directed by your doctor
- Aspirin is not appropriate for everyone, so be sure to talk to your doctor before you begin an aspirin regimen
- Sodium-free and caffeine-free
- Coated to make it easier to swallow
- #1 Doctor Recommended Aspirin Brand
- drink a full glass of water with each dose
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 4 to 8 tablets every 4 hours not exceed 48 tablets in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years: consult a doctor
For adult use.
- Often recommended by doctors for adult aspirin regimen use
- Small, easy-to-swallow tablets
- Safety coated for added stomach protection
- Aspirin protects your heart by keeping your blood flowing freely
Aspirin is not appropriate for everyone, so be sure to talk to your doctor before you begin an aspirin regimen.
- save carton for full directions and warnings
- store at room temperature
Bayer and the Bayer Cross are registered trademarks of Bayer.
Do not use this product if printed safety seal is bearing “Bayer HealthCare” under cap is torn or missing.
Warnings. Reye¿s syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye¿s syndrome, a rare but serious illness. Allergy alert: Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include:
- facial swelling
- asthma (wheezing)
Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you.
- are age 60 or older
- have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)
- have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- take more or for a longer time than directed
Do not use.
- If you are allergic to aspirin or any other pain reliever/fever reducer
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
Ask a doctor before use if.
- stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- you have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- you have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease
- you are taking a diuretic
- you have asthma
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug for.
Stop use and ask a doctor if.
- an allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- you experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:
- feel faint
- vomit blood
- have bloody or black stools
- have stomach pain that does not get better
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
- ringing in the ears or a loss of hearing occurs
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.Uses.
- for the temporary relief of minor aches and pains or as recommended by your doctor. Because of its delayed action, this product will not provide fast relief of headaches or other symptoms needing immediate relief.
- ask your doctor about other uses for Bayer Safety Coated 81mg Aspirin.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.
,WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.